Friday, April 5, 2013

Un"egg"spected

This Easter I dealt with a few unexpected circumstances.  For example, I did not expect a moldy packet of cream cheese to throw off my plans.  I definitely did not expect to ride to church in the backseat of our car acting as a human straightjacket for my tantrum-throwing 4-year-old who refused to go to church that morning.  And I did not plan on giving a talk in primary after the previously mentioned child (who, by the way, I love unconditionally) "declined the privilege."  But some days that's just how things go.

The rest of the day made up for it.

I did expect to see these four adorable, happy faces when they saw that the Easter Bunny had come.  (Marshall could barely contain his enthusiasm.)

Yes, that's three, count 'em THREE finished Easter Baskets.
(Unlike last year.)

I expected the rush of excitement as the kids hunted for hidden Easter eggs with their cousins.

 
 
 
 
And I expected that they'd be worn out after a long day...



or possibly in sugar comas.



The previous night was spent decorating eggs.

Sister huddle

 
 



 
 Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment