Friday, April 29, 2011

Cries & Cribs

Today is the day...I can once again experience the joy of uninterrupted sleep. Whenever I have a new baby I dread the day that I have to start letting her cry herself to sleep and ignore her middle-of-the-night awakenings. I thought it would get easier with each baby, but with Fiona I found myself coming up with excuses for putting off the unpleasant task. But I am proud to say that I finally did it! Not only have I gained more sleep, but I've gained an additional 8 square feet in my room where the bassinet used to be. (I know, I know, she should have been in a crib months ago, but I just couldn't let her go!)


Both mom and baby survived the ordeal


1 comment:

  1. Cute! She looks so happy and proud of herself! You think you're bad, this week I just started making Callen cry himself back to sleep! 10 months of getting up 2 or 3 times a night killed me!!

    ReplyDelete