Saturday, May 21, 2011

Little Sprouts and the Sunscreen Queen

Helloooo sunshine! And where there's sunshine, there is me with sunscreen in holster. I figure that during summer months I spend at least 10 minutes a day applying sunscreen to the kiddos, or to their pale counterpart (a.k.a myself.) That's over an hour a week! I don't even get to spend that much time napping each week. (Average weekly nap count: 0) But I consider it time well spent. We have been taking advantage of this lovely sunshine by working in our garden. It's something the whole family can be involved in, including Fiona (if you consider eating dirt gardening.) It's also one of the few times I ever get to see Carlos be organized. My OCD self can't help but smile each time I look at those perfect little rows.




Ellia found a "rock baby"



Our little sprouts


And speaking of little sprouts, Fiona has recently sprouted her first two teeth. Just when I thought she couldn't possibly get any cuter. Here she is clapping. You may be able to catch a glimpse of one of her new pearly whites.






1 comment:

  1. Awww- Fiona is getting so big and adorable! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete