Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Snow

Today is the day...I will begin to have 2 wet coats, 2 wet hats, 4 wet mittens, and 2 pairs of wet boots strewn throughout my house.  That's right, we experienced our first snow of the season, and it took .2 seconds for the girls to start digging through the box of winter accessories and suit up for the occasion.  (In all fairness, it actually took more like 20 minutes to get them in full snow gear.)  I'm not a huge fan of snow, but clearly they are.







Sweet, naked Fiona watching and longing from the window


I will say this; Having snow outside really creates a holiday spirit, and who doesn't love the holidays!


P.S. Expect my Halloween post soon.  I am just a little bit (okay, a lot) behind.

1 comment:

  1. such cute pictures! my kids have been asking for nearly a month if it is ever going to snow. they are dying for some.
    hope your little girls enjoy it!
    ps: that picture of fiona is darling.

    ReplyDelete