Friday, June 7, 2013

Let's Parrrrty

My most unpredictable child just had a birthday.  And predictable me threw her a party.  With a theme, because otherwise I may die, remember?

I had a dream nightmare before Ellia's birthday that we had her party and...dun Dun DUN!...I had forgotten to make the party favors!!  Trauma!

Please feel free to recommend a good therapist.

Despite that obvious omen, everything went fine.  Nothing was forgotten.  Now I can spend my time worrying about more important things.  Like what will happen if I machine wash my 'dry clean only' bedspread?  And why did I buy a 'dry clean only' bedspread?

Back to the party.

This year Ellia had a thing for pirates.  Can you blame her?  Uhhh, hello Jack Sparrow!

(Secret:  I spent far too much time looking up pirate lingo on the internet last week.)
 



 
 


I knew making a stamp from a potato would come in handy someday.
 
Me hearties.  Aaarghh!


I may periodically dress Marshall up as a pirate now,
for obvious reasons.
Grandma and her scallywag.  Blimey, he's cute!



They be lookin' fer treasure.
 

 



 
Five beautiful years with the girl who wears high heels while searching for bugs, and plays dinosaurs while watching Barbie movies--we're all about high quality classics.

A force to be reckoned with.  For sure.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun party! I don't know any therapists, but if you find a good one send them my way too! I know I need one as well. hehe. Your girls are beautiful Hayley! It's so fun seeing them grow up and what a great mom you are! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! Can I pin this onto the Parentmap pinterest board, or do you not want traffic to your blog from strangers? Darling photos!

    ReplyDelete