Sunday, September 11, 2011

Word to your Grandma

Did anyone realize that today is Grandparent's Day?  Last week I happened to notice the date on my calendar.  I thought it would be nice if I had the girls make cards for their grandparents.  I told Carlos my idea, who then told me that he had a better one.  "We should make a rap music video for them."  Of course!  What could be more logical?  So naturally I was on board.

Carlos and I have recently discovered the hilarious pair, Rhett and Link.  They make humorous local commercials, have their own show on IFC, and were the inspiration for our very own cheesy music video.  (This either makes us slightly cool parents or completely lame.)  Either way, here it is for your viewing pleasure.




Note the excessive use of cookies as bribery.  Have the Wrights discovered a new family hobby?  :)




2 comments:

  1. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! We cracked up over here. Good job parents, and yes that was a very "cool" attempt. haha. I bet your parents loved it. WORD TO YO GRANDMA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I died laughing. That was insanely cute! I hope the grandparents loved it. I think this puts you in the cool parents category.

    ReplyDelete